- July 2017: Won 2nd Place at the Robocup World Championship - NJ Messenger Gazette.
- Jan 2017: Won 2nd Place at the ZeroRobotics ISS World Championship - Satellite Programming for High School students held by MIT/NASA. NJ Messenger Gazette
- July 2016: Competing against top teams from across the globe in the Junior League (age 12-17), Storming Robots all rookie teams won The Best Hardware Solution Award, and ranked 4th place in Super Team Event...
NJ Messenger Gazette
- April 2016: Three Teams Advanced to International Robotics
Tournament being held at the end of June in Leipzig, Germany. by
NJ Advanced Media.
- Sept, 2015:
SR Makers demonstrate their projects at Flagship MakeFaire event in NY. Here is a video created by Nickelodean.
SR's students: Ethan Wu at:00:13 to 00:24, Neelay Trivedi and Prateek Humane at 1:03 to 1:06.
- Sept, 2015:
British Broadcasting Corporation
interviewed our RCJ Team who won the 2nd Place in the World
Champion help in China.
- July, 2015:
For the fourth straight year, Storming Robots team achieved success at the annual International RobocupJunior Championship.
The tournament was held from July 19-22 at Heifei in China. SR team S.A.D. won the 2nd Place at the
Artificial Oriented RobocupJunior US Tournament held on the April 19th of 2015.
2015 International Competition held in China.
- Apr, 2015: SR teams ranked high at the Artificial Oriented RobocupJunior US Tournament.chool
held on the April 19th of 2015.
There were 38 teams from CT, NJ, NY, PA. Out of the 17 Awards from the Leagues which Storming Robots' teams participated, SR teams won 10 of them.
the Messenger-Gazatte. We are once again invited to
compete at the 2015
International Competition held in China.
- Jan, 2015: Our high school
Team Quark Charm won the First Place in the 2014 ISS-Final
Simulation Round at the ZeroRobotics World Competition by NASA/MIT.
- Aug, 2014:Duo from Storming
Robots Won First Place at the 2014 RobocupJunior International
Championship held at Brazil. News at the Star Ledger
- Dec, 2013:
Team Quark Charm on Hunterdon Radio Show.
Click here to listen to the whole interview.
- Dec, 2013:
Our high school Team Quark Charm Advanced to 2013 ISS-Final at the ZeroRobotics World Competition by NASA/MIT.
News coverage by the
Messenger Gazzette, and
Our students Won World Titles for USA
at the 2013 RCJ World.
Storming Robots Fills The Leaderboard at Robotics Tournament
Our students Won World Titles for USA at the RCJ World Event .
- Jan, 2012:
Programming Robots in Zero Gravity by Knowledge@Wharton High School @ UPenn
- Jan, 2012 :
Our Roboclub student Avery Katko (2011 ZeroRobotics Team) was featured at the major network.
- Dec, 2011:
Gardan State Woman Inc. wrote about Storming Robots owner
- Jan, 2012:
Won the 2011 NASA/MIT ZeroRobotics World Competition
2011 NASA/MIT SPHERE Program
2011 International Robotics Tournament
Compete in 2010 NASA/MIT SPHERE Program
Compete in 2009 RoboCupJunior World Tournament
Storming Robots Technology Learning Center hosts RoboeXpo in Somerset
The Loose Gears is our center's
students-run newspaper, which started in January of 2011.
Seasoned and articulate writing skill is a critical tool for future
success! Yes, even for engineers!
Not only can you check out what are the latest happenings at Storming Robots,
but, more importantly, we would like to use this newspaper as a tool to
encourage students in improving their writing skill.
Our newspaper facilitates an opportunity for ALL roboclub students to
turn in his/her thought into writing. The topic can be anything they
find interesting, and constructive thought about problems with school,
for example. Please do encourage your children to submit their writing for
future publication. Please email article to admin (at)
All articles will display their names and pictures unless they prefer
to stay anonymous.
Volunteering Roboclub Students:
- Nikhil Shah - Grade 12: Editor-in-Chief
- Tanya Glushkov - Grade 12: Co-Editor-in-Chief
- Ashley Yang - Grade 9 : Editor
- Bhavik Shah - Grade 9 : Editor and Comic Columnist
Want to submit your article?
- email your article to
- pending upon approval by one of our Editors
- modificaiton, if any, suggestion will be sent back to you for revision.