Safety measures for In-person classes:(latest update on March 20th, 2023)
- All instructors must have been fully vaccinated.
- Wearing a mask is optional at the center. However, for everyone's safety measure, anyone shows symptom of illness, such as frequent cough, sneezing, etc., will be required to wear a mask at the center.
- While parents are welcomed to stay in the center, our common area is limited. Here shows locations of starbucks which offer comfortable seating while waiting.
- As always, students are asked to use hand-sanitizer upon entering and leaving classroom.
- SR continues to conduct extreme caution, and closely observes CDC guidance. Policy is subject to change depending on the Covid situation.
What if an in-person class student reported Covid-19 tested positive?
Here is a list of FDA-approved Antigen self tests. The following shows a couple readily available in the local big pharmacy chains:
You may also obtain a PCR test (more accurate) which you can easily schedule an appointment at a large pharmacy chain store, such as Walgeen, CVS, or Rite-aid, or consult your physician.
As always, we appreciate our learning community’s support and cooperation. You can assist us by remaining vigilant in your approach to dealing with this health concern.
RESOURCES from NJ Health Department and CDC:
- NJDOH COVID-19 Information for Communities and the General Public
- Get the Facts about Coronavirus:
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- How to Protect Yourself:
- What to Do if You Are Sick