Robotics workshops are an ideal way to captivate young minds and
stimulate critical thinking. We are happy to arrange robotics workshops
for groups, such as conventional school groups, or scout groups. All Storming
Robots enrichment programs are tailored to the specified grade level and
- We present grade-appropriate engineering concepts — either conceptual or applied.
- Students engage in rudimentary robotics exploration activities with LEGO Mindstorms robotics components.
- Grades 4 to 6 learn programming commands through a highly encapsulated and intuitive graphics user interface.
- Grades 7 and up learn to program with the text-based ROBOTC (a C-like programming language).
- Motivational contests spark interest.
- Students work cooperatively in teams to develop and carry out plans, troubleshooting problems as they arise.